Home   Enrollment


It is state licensing requirement that the following forms must be filled up by parents. We require that we have signed copies of all the forms for our records before we can accept your child. If your child is going to school then immunization record form is not required.
Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
Affidavit Regarding Liability Insurance
Child Identification and Emergency Information
Parent’s Rights
Caregiver Background Process
Immunization Record
Licensed Capacity

Applicable Fee

It will vary depending on kid’s age. Please call at 408-907-6219 (H) or 408-674-5672 (C) or email at madhusingh201@gmail.com for details. Please check for promotional offers as well!

  • No extra charges for potty training
  • No extra charges for hot lunch
  • Part time rates based on availability and request